Those interested in volunteering can donate their skills and specialties:
- Construction for building handicap ramps and re-working doorways to allow access for wheelchairs, etc.
- Plumbing for up-fitting bathrooms with handicap showers and bathtubs.
- Nursing for the patients or babysitting for children so care-takers can get a small break.
Volunteers are always needed at our events and used in many capacities. Please contact us if you would like information about volunteering for one of our events.
We offer our services free to victims and their families, so sponsorship is a very important aspect of our fundraising.
- Sponsors can donate the cost of bedding, furnishings, developmental toys, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Sponsors can donate building supplies and materials for specific projects.
- Sponsors can donate for on-going costs like utilities, phone, and internet services.
Please contact us to inquire about sponsorship opportunities or how to become a sponsor.
Our Fundraising Events
Our second annual, Scootin' for Bugg Ride is a fun way to raise money for the foundation! This year the event will begin at JBirds on Fairview Road on September 8th. See you there at 10am! First bike leaves at 11! For more information, view the flyer.
The Busines Leaders of Charlotte Fall Community Involvement opportunity will be the 14th Annual BLOC Charity Golf Classic presented by Advocare on Tuesday, September 25th at Raintree Country Club.
This golf tournament will be raising money for the Kilah Davenport Foundation and helping to make a difference in the lives of families facing child abuse in the Charlotte area. Come on out and play, become a sponsor - or do both - all while helping our foundation!